ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Thursdayu

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thursday

I will find out tomorrow when my D&C is. Last night, I didn't get home from work until 1:30 a.m. Stupid Quality Control inspection coming up this weekend and all the managers are freaking out. We were there cleaning. I'm really beginning to feel the effects of it now - I'm beat.

Friday is supposed to be mandatory cleaning night after shift. Oh hell no. I'm not gonna work a Friday night and then have to clean after. I just got off the phone with my boss, asking him if I can come in on Saturday morning to clean instead. He checked with the manager on duty for that day and said sure. So, I won't have to stay late tomorrow night cleaning, WOO HOO. I'd much rather go in, dressed comfortably and well-rested to clean than staying late tomorrow night.

Had a long e-mail exchange with my brother recently. I really miss him. I hate that he's so far away and I have no idea when I will see him again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cath,

I think that you are doing great, I don't know if I would keep it together as well as you. With all the kids and jobs and "other" that has been going on with you I wanted to just drop you a note.

B

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter