ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Somewhat back to normalu

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Somewhat back to normal

The kids got home from camp last night, so the break is over. So far, not too bad haha.

Yesterday kinda sucked. It was TOO hot, yet again, and our brilliant asses decided to hit the museums in D.C. Guess who else decided to do that? About a BILLION people. It was too crowded, still too hot, and Zack was doing his best to make me cry. I was tired to start with, so I know I was extra cranky. We still managed to have some fun.

Then Nicole and I decided we needed to drink. So, once the boys got back from getting the kids, we went out for a few hours. Much fun was had by all.

Today's adventures - my boss's daughter's birthday party and perhaps going out for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter