ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: So much for my relaxing dayu

Monday, August 22, 2005

So much for my relaxing day

Why is it that every time I decide to have a day where I don't do anything, I end up doing a million things?

Today, I worked, as per usual.

Then stopped by the library to pick up the next season of Six Feet Under on DVD and return the others.

Got home to a message from a neighbor, desperate for someone to watch her 4 year old for a few hours today. No problem, I said, bring him over at 5.

I got an appt at 4:30 for a waxing (my friend Jessica watched the boys for me). So, I got home, did a few things here and there around the house, ran for just a few minutes until my side hurt (shouldn't run after eating), then went to my appt.

Got home, and Daniel came over.

Now I'm cooking dinner.

I still need to feed the kids, eat my own dinner and run 2 miles.

Thank god Dave said he will put the boys to bed tonight.

So much for just sitting around when I got home. I'd BETTER get to do that tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter