ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: I'm a Slackeru

Friday, August 12, 2005

I'm a Slacker

I can't believe I forgot to update my blog. My apologies.

The test was horrific. It hurt just as much as I thought it would. Worst part was that I had to lay still so I couldn't even cry. I had to wait until it was over. When the doctor left, I cried a bit. Dave was with me - he let me squeeze his hand and he was great. He let me cry and didn't make fun of me or anything ;)

I will get the results in a week.

Our treadmill was finally delivered yesterday - I really like it. The programs are very hard, but fun. I hope to get back up to my 1.25 miles straight soon.

Dave's birthday is tomorrow. He wants cash, so I don't have anything planned for him. Maybe I will try to surprise him with something tomorrow night. Oooh, I have an idea. I will have to talk to Cassie to be sure she will babysit. I'm thinking maybe this new Japanese Steakhouse that I saw up the road and going to see The Aristocrats, IF it's playing somewhere around here. I'm thinking it might not be, but I will check. He will love that.

It's hard to believe he is 36. He was 26 when we started dating, 24 I think when we first met. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter