ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Free Movies Rock!!u

Monday, August 15, 2005

Free Movies Rock!!

I finally took the boys out to a free movie at the lakefront. They have them every Monday and Friday nights, and I have no clue why we haven't gone before? Holly-Anne invited us, so Alex was way excited to see Alex D. Zack was very well behaved. Oh, the movie was Shrek. Next week is Shrek 2 - that's nice of them. I think this Friday's movie is Hitch, but I've already seen that.

I need to get the schedule, so we can go to more of these things. I packed up snacks and we had a really nice time. The weather cooperated as well. I remembered going to these movies as a pre-teen with my brother and how much I loved it. I specifically remember seeing Yellow Submarine and Willie Wonka. I wish Dave would have come, but it was nice for him to get some time to himself.

Ran 2 miles today. Feeling good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter