ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: The Cycle Continuesu

Monday, August 29, 2005

The Cycle Continues

I feel like such a whiner. But, if I don't get it out, it just eats at me so I might as well type away. I made it 10 days before I cried again. Looking back at my blog, my last bad day was August 18th. Here it is, the 29th and the bad days are back.

Why can't I get a break from this? It's eating away at me and really sucking the life out of me. I was in a great mood all weekend (other than being tired).

My boss is pissed off at me. He sent me an IM this afternoon asking me if I made a phone call he asked me to. I don't remember him asking me to make a phone call. I tried to explain myself but he cut me off and said "don't respond, it's not worth it". Well, shit. Now I have the anxiety about what he's going to say to me tomorrow about it. Not really what he's going to say but what he's already said on the dictation tape. He tends to dictate when he's mad and not erase it.

I don't think I can deal with a "what's wrong with you" message tomorrow. I feel like I'm barely hanging on by a thread these days. I almost lost my shit with the boys this afternoon - they were KILLING me. I did get a short run in today though.

Whine whine whine. I can't believe I have to wait at least a month to get any kind of relief from this. My night has improved though - been chatting it up with some friends, one of which I haven't talked to in years and it's been just great!

So, if the cycle continues as per usual, I will feel down tomorrow and I will be back up on Wednesday. Ok, I can get through tomorrow, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cathy, I just wanted to offer you a great big (((HUG)))

Bobbie

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter