ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Blah, again.u

Friday, August 19, 2005

Blah, again.

I'm supposed to get my results today. Something's telling me I'm not going to get them and I'm going to have to wait through the weekend. I had another bad night emotionally last night. I was doing pretty ok, and I decided I needed some time out to myself, which I took. I ended up spending an hour or so writing in a journal, which felt really good. But, then I got in a little argument with Dave and that was the end of that happy time for me.

I'm so tired of crying all the time. I see Karen tomorrow. I want medication or ANYTHING at this point to make it so I'm not a blubbering idiot every two weeks. I can't have medication until we know what's wrong with my cycle and all that crap. So, I'm stuck.

And I definitely feel stuck right now and I hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter