ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Putting up a strong frontu

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Putting up a strong front

I got some bad news from my doctor the other day. So, I have to have some more tests. The first of which is a very painful test, that I'm downright terrified of. I'm scared of the pain and I'm scared of the results (it's a test for uterine cancer).

Odds are it will be negative. So, now I focus on just getting to the date of the test and getting through the test in as little pain as possible. Dave will go with me, which means so much more to me than I think he realizes.

This is extra stress that I just don't need right now. But, it's only stressful if I let it be, so I'm really trying my best to put on my game face and not think about it. It's hard, but there's just no point in worrying yet.

Time to suck it up and be an adult. I hate being an adult sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter