ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: My New Obsession...(part 2)u

Thursday, July 07, 2005

My New Obsession...(part 2)

Let's try this post again.

I am obsessed with Coldplay. I love everything about them. Their music is so lyrical and simplistic, yet it sounds so intricate and layered. I can't find a song by them that I don't like. I love all of the piano they have embedded in their music. I've heard people compare them to U2. Um, no. They are way better than U2 and not pretentious to boot. I seriously doubt we'll be seeing Chris Martin running around trying to be the ambassador to this or that. Damn, I hate Bono. Pretentious bastad. Ok, sorry, back to Coldplay...

I'm driving my husband a little bit insane with my new obsession, but he'll get over it. They are fantastic and I can't stop listening to them.

In the car, at home, on my computer at work. Coldplay, Coldplay, Coldplay.

I found out they are coming to Virginia (no clue why not DC or Maryland), but the only tickets are lawn seats. I don't want to drive an hour to not be able to see Chris Martin singing. Sigh. Maybe next time?

1 Comments:

Blogger blah said...

mmmmmmmm Coldplay

What can I say other than "rock my world". Its basically the only thing thats blasted out in this house too and let me tell you my DH doesnt thank me for that lol. You need to come to the UK and we can hit a concert or 3!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter