ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: I must find a wayu

Saturday, July 16, 2005

I must find a way

To see Coldplay in Virginia on September 30th. I know I drive my husband insane with this, but I just don't care right now. What if they suddenly break up and never tour again and I missed my one chance to see them? Dave won't go with me, he already told me that, so I'd be on my own.

I REALLY want to go. It's sold out, of course, and the tickets on ebay are insane. My birthday's already passed and our anniversary and Xmas aren't until December, so I can't even PRETEND that we could consider this a present.

Ugh, what to do, what to do.

How much would YOU spend on tickets to see your favorite group? Yes, I may have to put them above CAKE now as my favorite group. Poor CAKE. I still love them, though ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter