ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Eventuallyu

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Eventually

I feel like everything lately is an "eventually". Eventually, the kids will be going to camp. Eventually, my friends will be coming to visit. Eventually, I will drop another pants size. Eventually, I will clean my house. Eventually, eventually, eventually.

How 'bout now??

I've had a lot going on this week. My boss's step-father died, which was really sad. I went to the funeral today - he closed the office, it was the least I could go. He introduced me as his "friend" Cathy. I thought that was nice. I, of course, introduced myself as his secretary. Because, well, I am. Which reminds me, I'm a week shy of my 5th anniversary at the lawfirm. I love that job.

Which leads me on to my 2nd job. I love it too. It causes me more stress than my other job, but I tend to thrive on stress. I had my evaluation yesterday - not bad. I need to stop swearing so much. BAH HAHAHAHA. Yeah, me, stop swearing. Yeah, that's gonna fucking happen.

My boss told me I'd be good at the bar - I think I would be too, I'd like to learn sometime. The problem is figuring out when. I'd still like to.

I wonder what makes some people do the things they do. I wonder sometimes what makes me have done things that I have done, but more importantly, I'm thinking about other people now. Let's NOT talk about me for once. Oh, who am I kidding - let's talk about me some more.

I don't like to talk about my feelings. I have a hard time putting into words what I'm thinking without sounding incredibly stupid, or like some cliche. I think I get attached to people too easily. I tend to latch on to a new friend and that's the only person I want to talk to for a while. Yes yes, you know you are (*cough SHELLEY *cough) :) I don't think a person can have too many friends.

Where the hell is this entry going? Nowhere. I'm rambling like an idiot. Probably because I've had very little sleep. I need a nap. This is what happens when I watch stupid daytime television. I start pondering the facets of our society - it's always scary and sad, I'm not sure why I do it haha.

Today it was "I got pregnant by a transsexual". Makes my life look pretty damn rosey, yup it does.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! Your last comment has me thinking about my life... I guess I really do have a ton of stories for Jerry Springer! I got knocked up by a bi-sexual.

I'm thinking good thoughts for you!

9:33 PM  
Blogger blah said...

Just so you know, you never sound stupid when you put your point across. Never change - you rock just as you are. Im so glad to have you as a friend :)

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter