ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: All's Quiet...u

Sunday, July 24, 2005

All's Quiet...

Alex and Cassie were dropped off at camp today. 13 days of having only 1 kid will be a vacation for me. They were both very excited to go and I'm sure they are going to have a blast. I gave them both self-addressed, stamped envelopes to write to us, but I doubt we'll get anything - they are always too busy to write.

While Dave was dropping them off, I cleaned the main level of the house. So glad I got that out of the way. It should stay much cleaner with just the three of us here for the next 9 days. Our friends are coming to visit from Wisconsin next Tuesday. I wish it were this Tuesday!!! I don't know how I'm going to keep myself occupied until then!!

Poor Zack ate it bad at the track the other day. He fell down a paved hill, scraping up both knees, an elbow and a wrist. The scabs are pretty awful to look at. Poor little guy. He keeps talking about it and how he's ok now.

I've been having a lot of "female" problems lately - I think that's contributing to my depression. I have an appt for August 17th. I need to call my GYN tomorrow and try to get an earlier appt - I can't take this much longer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Camp...Yay!
I'm glad you've been feeling better, Hon.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter