ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Zack 3.5u

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Zack 3.5

He's turning into such a little person now. He amazes me. Such a sense of humor this one has - he makes jokes all the time, in his little 3-year-old way. This kid actually plays a roll-playing game online, even though he can't read. He's a level 15 now bah hahahahaha

Of course, the site is down right now and I'm trying to explain to him that he can't play. That is not going well.

I can't believe he's three and a half and yet, I can. We were looking at baby pictures of him the other day and I can hardly remember those times now. Seems like he's always been walking and talking. I love that boy so much - my heart swells every time I see him.

Now, if I could just break him of the "poophead" phase that he's in. He calls everyone he sees "poophead". That's my boy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe nonsensical words that sound like fun may be a better alternative to the "poophead". At least its not "s--t for brains"

Nan still sounds like Yosemite Sam when she is a little mad. "CON Sarn IT!" "Razzel Frazit!" or something like that.

Bry.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter