ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Sometimes...u

Friday, June 17, 2005

Sometimes...

I still think I'm a little crazy. I was on such a high for so long, then I had a bad day Wednesday and I haven't recovered from it yet. I just feel kinda blah right now. I haven't even thought about Father's Day on Sunday yet, let alone planned anything for Dave. I'm behind on my PTA crap. God, I can't wait to be done with that!!

Of course, I do have things to be happy about. Dave's been exercising with me regularly and we're going running later today. I'm still a bit bummed about my lack of results in the losing weight department, but I'm trying to not let it get me down.

So today I promise to improve my mood while I'm alone. It's always improved when Dave gets home - I can't be sad around him, he makes me laugh too much. We will have a date night tonight and watch a movie. Definitely something to look forward to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will be surprised when it comes to losing weight. All of a sudden it will just start falling off. You're doing great, you will see some serious results soon!

A husband that can make you laugh, makes all the difference in the world, doesn't it?!?!

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree w/ Wendy.

It takes time to learn your body, to speed up your metabolism enough to use the "excess" as an energy source over just the energy stored in your liver and blood sugar.

Keep at it, and as long as you find ways to enjoy yourself in some activity, that you may not even think of as exercize, you'll do fine. (Laughter is a good abdominal workout!)
I have to say that running, though it can be a literal pain, saved my sanity in Iraq and kept my body, "positive brain chemistry", and health in a much better state.

Bry.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter