ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: So Productive!!!!!!!!!u

Sunday, June 05, 2005

So Productive!!!!!!!!!

I feel like a new person. I know I can't stop talking about this exercising thing, but it's really transforming my life. I feel so much happier all the time now. I'm so much less stressed. David has noticed that my emotional state is much better now. In fact, I should be the in throws of PMS right now and I'm not. I got a tad bit testy yesterday, but nothing like it usually is. I have all this extra energy to go out and get stuff done.

This morning, we went running, then did a major grocery shopping trip. I've started working on the pile of "wait until later" laundry that's in the basement. Comforters, towels, sheets, and such that I always put off to make sure all the clothes are clean. We're going to take the kids to see Kicking and Screaming a little later today.

Right now, yes, I'm actually relaxing. But, I just feel so great right now. This is such a change for me.

Cassie told us that Susan finally contacted her a few days ago. That happened to coincide with a very large child support payment that we received into our account. I don't know how they got that much from her in one chunk, but I'm not going to argue with it. I guess when she saw that chunk come out, she was reminded that she actually has children. Yes, this ties into my previous subject. Normally, just hearing about and all the lame-ass excuses that she piles on Cassie is enough to send me into a tizzy. And it usually ruins any type of good mood that I'm in.

Not today. I talked to Cassie about it a little bit, asked her how she was feeling and moved on. Fuck Susan. If she's going to pass the buck and blame everyone but herself for why she doesn't contact her children, that's her own problem. My job is to make sure that they are well taken care of and loved, daily. She can make up all her stupid excuses and act like it's no big deal that she didn't even call her childre on their birthdays last month all she wants, but I'm not going to let it affect me. I won't give her the satisfaction of knowing that she gets under my skin. She's a loser.

My mother-in-law is coming for a visit on Thursday. I'm looking forward to that for sure :) Ok, I'll stop babbling now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter