ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Perceptionsu

Monday, May 30, 2005

Perceptions

I'm really sad right now because I have a friend who hates another person that I'm friends with. That normally is not a problem, but she continues to insult me and tell me I'm blinded by this person and can't see the real them. Honestly, I don't care who is friends with whom - I can be friends with different people, no matter if they get along or not.

The person she hates happens to be someone I consider a close friend. This isn't someone I've only been talking to for a year or something. I have known her for over 3 years and for the past nearly 2 years, she's been an invaluable friend to me. She has helped me through the darkest time in my life and is ALWAYS there for me, no matter what time of the day or night. No matter if I just need to cry about something stupid or if I have something really major going on. She is a true friend. I am not blinded by her - she doesn't have some great jedi mind trick that she's played on me. She's a good friend. She knows secrets about me that she's never divulged. I trust her and I think she's great.

I don't want to lose either of them as a friend. I don't care if they don't get alone, heck if they hate each other, fine with me. Just leave me out of.

1 Comments:

Blogger E Soutter said...

You're such a loyal and wonderful friend, Cath. I'm so sorry you're in this position.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter