ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Mother's Day 2005u

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day 2005

I hope all you moms out there are having a great day!!!!!

I've had a rough week. It's getting better though. Things have been hard with Alex lately. I also wasn't paying attention to paydays and thought Dave got paid Friday when, in fact, he doesn't get paid until Tuesday. Well, Alex's birthday is Monday and he really wants to go to Medieval Times. I told him we could, then it turns out we don't have the money. I got really upset about that because his birthday present isn't here yet either. I ordered it last week from ebay and I guess the guy hasn't shipped it yet. Grrrrrrr.

I was able to pick up a serving shift last night and made enough for us to go, so I'm very excited. We're leaving in just a bit - we all had such a great time last year, I can't wait!

Mother's day's been nice so far. I got some chocolate and Napoleon Dynamite on DVD, which I've really wanted. We're all watching it now. Retarded movie, I love it.

Working out is going fine - I'm so sore, though, ugh!!!! Oh well, I know it will get better.

P.S. Happy Birthday to one of my best friends, Leah. I know she won't see this for a few days, but I wanted her to know I'm thinking of her and I hope she's having a great time in Miami :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel Singer said...

Happy Mother's Day, and happy birthday to Alex! My son Phoenix (whose middle name, coincidentally, is Alexander) turned 12 on the 6th.

I hope his present arrives soon!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter