ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Thinku

Saturday, May 21, 2005

I feel like I should be updating my blog more frequently, but then I feel like nothing is going on that's different or worth talking about. My life is pretty much the same day after day, just doing different things on different days.

I'm starting to see progress from my working out. My bras are not tight like they used to be and I feel like my jeans are a little looser, but I'm not sure yet. I have plenty of pants that I couldn't fit into before that I'm excited to wear again, but I'm not there yet. The scale is a little discouraging but I'm trying to remember what my trainer said, which is that I'm building a lot of muscle right now and will be losing inches first, not weight. I'd still like to see a 1 in front of my weight though and I'm not there yet. Not really that close right now either. I will get there though, I'm determined.

Not looking forward to the server's meeting this morning at the restaurant. I think it's going to go on for hours and I have to work a shift at 3pm. My schedule for next week SUCKS. I'm trying to look at the bright side. I'm working Monday & Tuesday (no money days most likely), then I'm hosting on Friday. HOSTING again? Ugh, that's no money. I'm off Saturday, my biggest money day. I guess that's good because it's nice to have a Saturday off once in a while, but I'm stressing about money right now. I might try to pick up a shift though. I'd really prefer to just serve on Friday instead of hosting and keep the Saturday off. I wonder who the manager is on Friday and if I can convince them to let me serve instead of host. Hmmm.

The boys are throwing stuffed animals at each other and screaming. They crack me up. Cassie's still sleeping - she stayed up late watching Friends. Dave & I watched the CSI finale (again for me, he missed it on Thursday). I fell asleep before the end, of course, but I'd already seen it. Quentin Tarantino is a genius, an absolute genius!

My house is a mess. I want a clean house, but I don't want to clean it. I'm always doing something - working, working out, working again. I hate cleaning. Damn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter