ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Busy busy busyu

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Busy busy busy

Seems like there's always something to do. I'm sure the PTA is pissed off because I haven't added up the numbers from the Spring Fair, which was a week and a half ago. Honestly, the last thing I want to do when I have a day off is more work. I will have to get on it this weekend and get it done. Thank God they found someone else to be Treasurer next year!

There's been tons of drama going on lately, both personal and online. I'd like a break from it so hopefully the online gods are hearing me and will make it stop. Personal drama is over with, so the online portion needs to catch up.

I'm working tonight, dinner with a friend tomorrow, then working (host shift, BLECH) on Friday and a serving shift on Saturday. I don't have next week's schedule yet, so I don't know if I'm working Sunday or not - probably not. HOPEFULLY not. Apparently, there's a large training class that started on Monday. It would be nice if even 2 servers worked out from that class. Then I can go back to having my 2 days a week. I need to remember to request off for Father's Day.

I just realized that MIL is coming for a visit in 3 weeks. That sure did sneak up on me!!! Gotta start cleaning the house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel Singer said...

You want LESS drama, and your mother-in-law is coming to visit? Wow. Good luck with that. ;-)

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter