ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: What to do?u

Sunday, March 06, 2005

What to do?

I'm so tired. Working two jobs and having 3 kids is really difficult (der!). We had more covers (guests) at the restaurant last night than we have ever had. It was an insane evening!!! It was really hard, but I made serious money last night. After tip out, I walked home with $202.00. No lie.

But is it worth it? I've been working more days than I want to and I'm always tired. I do enjoy the job still, it's just nights like last night - ugh!! Of course, now that I'm sitting here on a day off I think it wasn't so bad.

I'm not sure what to do. I think I will tell Erin that I need to work only 2 days a week. That would give us some good extra money and will keep me home a little more. I'm honestly shocked at how much we've paid off so far and we pretty much don't need for me to work this second job - we can still pay off a lot each month.

Oh well, decisions decisions!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel Singer said...

Just my opinion, which you can take or leave as you will...my husband was recently in the same position you're in. He chose to cut down his work week, and is a million times happier as a result. So, I might add, are the kids.

I'm sure whatever choice you make will be the right one...you seem to have your head screwed on right...good luck.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter