ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: We did it!!!!u

Thursday, March 17, 2005

We did it!!!!

We no longer own any credit cards!!!! I made the last payment yesterday and closed the account. Wow, what a great feeling!!! Now, to tackle the 2nd mortgage loan.

We decided to celebrate next week while the older two kids are gone to Arizona. We were just going to sit around that week (we've taken vacation from our jobs, except The Pot, I'll still work a few nights). We agreed that after we'd paid off a certain amount of money, we'd go back to the cabin. Well, we've actually HIT THAT MARK already!!! So, we're going to take Zack with us for a few days and go to the cabin. I just have to get my schedule for that week to see what days we can go. I'm excited - I think Zack will have a great time playing outside and seeing Bodhi the lodge dog.

I had another dream last night that I went off on Susan. I hate that I dream about that stupid idiot, I really do. I just don't understand her. Oh well, she's really not worth my effort to wonder about, that's for sure.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really proud of you, Cath! You set your mind to something, and nothings going to stop you! You're a true inspiration.
Mwah,
Natch

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really proud of you, Cath! You set your mind to something, and nothings going to stop you! You're a true inspiration.
Mwah,
Natch

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, should I post that ONE more time??

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really proud of you, Cath! You set your mind to something, and nothings going to stop you! You're a true inspiration.
Mwah,
Natch

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter