ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Oh, Canada!!!!!u

Monday, March 21, 2005

Oh, Canada!!!!!

I'm going to Toronto, I'm going to Toronto!!!!! We're going to head up on Monday and home on Thursday or Friday (I have to work on Friday so I can either get home Thursday or if we leave early on Friday, I'll be home in time). I have to work on Sunday, but I'm going to try to get off so we can go up there from Sunday to Thursday.

We're staying with my friend, Stacey, whom I've never met, but I've been dying to for a long time now. We've gotten pretty close in the last year. She's awesome and we're going to have such a great time.

The idea of going up in the CN Tower (the tallest building in the world) makes me scared to death, but I still want to do it. I'm not sure what all we will do, but I'm sure we will have a great time. Dave will do some research on some things he wants to do.

It's only a 9 hour drive - I never thought that Canada was that close! I figure with the DVD player, Zack will be thoroughly entertained so we won't stress about that. I actually enjoy long drives, so I'm looking forward to it.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I'm so excited, have I mentioned that??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohooo! Congrats on your vacation. I am LMAO @ "I never knew Canada was that close" You guys deserve to celebrate your great accomplishment. Have a really good time. Wait though, I thought you got really car sick LOL. (Ann)

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter