ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Untitledu

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Untitled

Because I have no clue what I'm going to talk about, but realized that I haven't updated in a few days. Life is pretty much the same - working, working, and more working. But it's all good. I'm really enjoying my 2nd job. I work again tonight and Saturday. Oh, and I get paid today for my training period, wahoo!!!

Zack's been waking up at night lately. No idea why, other than he's had a cough. Sometimes he coughs himself awake, but there were two nights that he just wanted to be awake and play. Ugh!! I have a 3 year old, not a newborn. Thank goodness he slept through fine last night. It's been killing me.

My friend, Courtney, is due to have her baby any day now. I can't believe she's going to be a mom - I'm so excited for her. She is having a little boy but she won't say what his name will be, that is a surprise. I can't wait to see pictures!

So there's my boring update. Nothing is really going on with me right now and that's probably a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter