ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Put me out of my miseryu

Monday, February 28, 2005

Put me out of my misery

I'm so sick. I've been sick for WEEKS, no exaggeration. Dave kept pushing me to go to the doctor and I didn't. Well, stupid me should have listened to him. I went to the doctor today since I'm feeling like death warmed over and I have not only a sinus infection that won't clear up but Bronchitis as well. I'm miserable. This cough that I've had for almost 3 weeks has ripped up my throat and my chest & diaphragm are so sore from all the coughing.

I'm off work until Wednesday and have to find some way to rest. Dave's being a peach, of course, taking good care of me but I don't think he will be home tomorrow.

I probably won't be updating for a few more days. I need to rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter