ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Is it funny or sadu

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Is it funny or sad

That I just fell asleep on the couch, and not by choice? I was so exhausted that I crashed hardcore for about an hour.

V-Day at The Pot was great, but tiring. I did great on tips both Saturday and yesterday, but unfortunately didn't get home until 1am both nights. I have a horrid cold now and I tried calling out of work today, but Mark wasn't having it. He said he was sick now too so there was no reason for me to stay away (I was using that "I don't want you to get sick" line). Oh well. Somehow I managed to get into work and not die. About 5pm, I must have fallen asleep and woke up close to 7pm. I'm still tired, but will hold out until bedtime.

I'm off from The Pot until Friday, so I can just relax at night, ahhhh.

This cold sucks. I've gone through too many tissues to count and my nose is SO sore from all the rubbing.

Did our taxes and we are getting a huge refund. Plus, Dave had his review, got a raise and a bonus, both of which we will see next week. We might get the credit cards paid off completely by April - I'm so excited!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there babe!! That debt will be gone before you know it!

I'm so sorry you're sick.. thinking about you!! xoxox

Adriana

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter