ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: *Hack Hack* Oh, that's what my lung looks likeu

Saturday, February 26, 2005

*Hack Hack* Oh, that's what my lung looks like

This cough is going to kill me. Yes, folks, that's right, I'm still sick. Well, I FEEL fine, but I can't stop coughing. And it's a disgusting cough too - I sound like I'm dying. I'm finally beginning to have a productive cough, but damn, how much longer?

Mercifully, I barely coughed at work last night. Of course, as soon as I got home, I was hacking my lungs out. Today, I've still been coughing a lot. I've been using the cough medicine that Dave has - the codeine stuff works, but I can only take it at night. Oh well.

Working again tonight, then off tomorrow. Got a bunch of cool dvds at the library today.

I miss my brother and SIL :(

Guess that's about it - oh yeah, Courtney had her baby on the 16th, Liam :) Great name. I think I will cross-stitch her a gift for him. I already have a couple baby patterns. I need to find out how she decorated his room. If it's Winnie the Pooh, like I think it might be, I can stitch her the same announcement i made for Zack - it's SO cute. If not, I have another one that's really cute too. I should call her and get his stats and everything so I can get started on it tomorrow. Yippie :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter