ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: 10 Reasons Why I'm Happy Todayu

Sunday, February 20, 2005

10 Reasons Why I'm Happy Today

1. Nicole and her family are DEFINITELY coming to visit in August. I'm so excited, I could scream :)

2. After only 2 days working this week, I've already cleared my weekly goal of $200 in tips. Yup, I rock.

3. Got two compliments from co-workers last night. One from a server and the other I overheard. Two managers were talking about me and what a good job I'm doing ;)

4. My husband is SO damn supportive and helpful. I'm lucky lucky LUCKY to have him.

5. Cassie is beyond helpful and such a good kid. Rare for a teenager.

6. Alex makes me laugh every day.

7. I had the day off from both jobs so I could just chill. Zack would barely let me out of his sight all day. Sigh, I love that boy so much.

8. I have a bunch of great books from the library, one of which I'm about to go read before bed.

9. My friend Courtney MUST have had her baby by now and I'm smiling just thinking about how happy she must be right now.

10. Desparate Housewives and Boston Legal are awesome shows :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter