ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Two more daysu

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Two more days

I take my final tomorrow. I follow again tonight, then take my test tomorrow and am the server's bitch for tomorrow night's shift - then I'm on my own!! I can't wait!!!!

They ended up closing the restaurant on Saturday, so I didn't get my follow that night, which means instead of testing tonight, I'm doing my last follow and testing tomorrow. Last night's follow was great - Matt let me do two tables all on my own (I mean, he was there with me, but I did everything). He said I just need to slow down a little because I seem to get rattled when I can't remember things right away. He makes a good point.

I've been away from home a lot during this training, but everyone is doing a great job keeping up with the chores without me. I knew they could do it - they are just used to me doing most everything ;) I can't wait to start getting checks - it's a great feeling knowing that every penny from this job is going toward debt. Current amount of debt we've paid off is $2800 in less than two months!! YAY US!!

Oh my laptop - I have that back. They couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. So I guess I threw $140 out the friggin' window. Oh well. It's working fine now. Dave wonders if it wasn't overheating. Who knows. At least I didn't lose all my data.

Gotta go eat something before heading to the restaurant. Whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter