ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: I Will Surviveu

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I Will Survive

Well, I survived my first solo night at work. They are nice and put the new servers on a half rotation for their first few shifts (I think at least the first two, but maybe it's just the first). So, instead of getting a table every time I was supposed to, I got one every other time, which made things easier. I made $60 in tips off 3 tables. I'm very pleased - especially since that was after the $15 tip out I had to make to the kitchen staff. Don't have to do that on week days.

I took a 3 hour nap today, I was exhausted. I work again tomorrow and Monday. I hope my feet will survive too.

We made out like bandits at the grocery store today. They were having some killer 10 for $10 sales on stuff like Chunky Soup and tuna. So, we stocked up. Ended up saving $118 between getting things on sale and coupons. We got $300 worth of groceries for $170 :) Yippie!!!!

I could go to sleep again right now. I know I'll get more used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter