ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: An Example of my Lazinessu

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

An Example of my Laziness

So my blog is a little messed up. As you can see, the "All about me" section that's usually right there ----------------->
isn't.

That's because it's been pushed all the way to the bottom of my blog. Why? Because of the pictures I posted from New Year's. Now, do I re-size all the pictures and edit my post so that my info bar is over there ---------------------->
like usual? No, of course I don't, because that takes too much time and effort. What do I do? I make lots of new entries, hoping to knock the New Year's post into the archives.

It's not working.

Now do I decide to re-size? Nope, I'm just gonna let it sit here, because I'm lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter