ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: New Model Zack 3.0u

Saturday, December 18, 2004

New Model Zack 3.0

Today's the big day. My baby is 3. It's both hard to imagine and not at the same time. Of course he's 3 - it's hard to remember our lives without him, like he's always been here. At the same time, I can remember to the minutest of details being pregnant and his birth. I can tell you that 3 years ago at this time, it was one hour after my water had broken and my contractions were one minute apart. I was laboring without meds. That sooned changed about a half hour from now ;)

There sits my big three-year-old boy now, eating mac & cheese in front of the tv, in overalls and a t-shirt. Surrounded by new toys, watching Spongebob and as happy as he can be. I'm so glad that he's having such a great time on his birthday. He's very excited to be "fwee".

I'm so proud of him - he's such a wonderful, loving little guy, even if he is as stubborn as his mom. We're so lucky to have him and I'm thankful every day.

Off to go eat some cake :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel Singer said...

Happy birthday, Zack! I hope it was a wonderful day. :)

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter