ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: My 40th Entry (??) More like 50th or more!u

Sunday, December 12, 2004

My 40th Entry (??) More like 50th or more!

Wow, that's a lot. What's ironic is that I don't really have much to say today. It's been a mellow weekend, which I like. The last of the year. Saturday is Zack's birthday. The following Saturday is Christmas and then the one after is New Year's. Holy hell this year has flown by. We did get our tree up this weekend - first one in 3 years because of Mr. Mack, but we figured this year he was old enough to not tear it down. It's so pretty - I'm so glad that we got rid of all the tacky non-matching balls. Our tree has silver garlands, white lights & blue satin balls. Also, we have homemade decorations and some special store-bought ones. All in all, a great tree. I will hate to take it down this year.

I just noticed that Zack's framed baby picture has little Zack-prints all over it. I should clean it, but the fingerprints make me giggle.

So I've gone back to being vegan. That's no meat, no dairy for those of you who don't know. Dave wanted to do it to improve his heart health and I was more than happy to oblige. It's much easier to eat this way when someone else can enjoy it with you. I used to hate making vegan dishes and wanting someone else to try them and no one would. I feel better already. I always feel so much better eating this way, both physically and morally. I don't like eating animals. Not sure why I was, other than laziness.

And there's my 40th entry. Nothing very interesting, but I do get comments from people when I don't update for a while. Must appease the masses!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter