ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Awwww, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!u

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Awwww, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

I got me a potty trained boy, yes yes I do. He is the man, I swear he's awesome. He's fully trained himself in 2 weeks. Oh, and it's been over a week since he had an accident, so perhaps he did it in one week? Tonight's the first night he's slept in underwear and not a pull-up, but he's woken up dry for like 5 days in a row, so I figured why not.

Ahh, what a relief. I love this. I really didn't care that he wasn't trained before now, but I was kinda stressed about doing it since he seemed so resistant to it. Thank god I used my brain and just waited until he was ready. That's my boy!!!!!

On another great note, I have taken control of our finances and we are all over this!!! We are going to get our debts paid off and get a college fund in place within the next few years. With the help of Dave Ramsey. Our friends Chance and Kimberly have been a true inspiration in their getting out of debt. I read their annual Xmas letter and sat in awe of what they did. So now, we're doing it. I'm so excited.

And, shhh, don't tell, but I may be a non-mini-van driving mama again. Ahh, you know I never WAS a real mini-van type now was I? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter