ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: I'm such a sapu

Sunday, November 07, 2004

I'm such a sap

I'm totally going through withdrawls now. I miss posting and I miss my friends. Are they missing me? A few have contacted me, so I know they do. Perhaps the majority of people are glad that I'm gone.

I wish I was a stronger person. I wish I didn't let the digs and comments get to me. But they do. That's their intent and boy can I put up a strong front, but it's all a facade, I take them all personally. I know that I'm lumped now into the group being referred to as "extreme Democrats" who "shouldn't be respected by anyone".

Should I go back, stick to my guns and fight to express my opinions and hope and pray that I can keep my emotions in check and I don't spew venom back? or;

Should I go back and rock out with my cock out as some like to say? Live up to the name CathyTheGreat balls to the wall and not take crap from anyone? or;

Should I go back, wimp out, and never discuss my opinions on anything to avoid being hurt? or lastly;

Should I stay away and wonder what's up with everyone and miss them?

I honestly don't know if I can control myself if I have access there again. I certainly don't want to give the Dems a bad name by going off on people.

But as my good friend, Carrie, says "Sometimes, you just gotta smack a ho."

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I SAY ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT!! Hey maybe Kerry should have used that as his slogan!! OMG kidding sooooo kidding :) Come back I want to gossip and play and have fun!!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I miss you already. Rock out with your cock out.

Emma MC Mommy
(Jamie)

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, you must come back.....rock out with your cock out....I know where you are coming from though. Just come back when you are ready....love ya!
Kath

6:41 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I love that I got a shout out in the same exact post that had the phrase "Rock out with your cock out" in it. Every time I hear that phrase I giggle. At any rate- sorry it took me so long to read this, I'm a goob.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter