ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Things I Have Never Done.u

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Things I Have Never Done.

I have never done drugs.

I have never been arrested.

I have never jumped out of an airplane.

I have never been out of the country as an adult.

I have never been bitten by an animal (other than my pets).

I have never worn a strapless dress.

I have never seen a President.

I have never fainted.

I have never intentionally tried to make someone cry.

I have never had contact with my birth parents.

I have never eaten snails.

I have never tried Indian Food.

I have never been fired.

I have never gotten a degree.

I have never broken a bone.

I have never been as happy with my life than I am right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger E Soutter said...

Fainting's fun.

The rest you can pass on, but there's nothing quite like waking up when you didn't realize you had fallen asleep, ROFL!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter