ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Random Thoughtsu

Monday, September 27, 2004

Random Thoughts

I can't think of anything to write tonight, but I have this urge to put something down on paper, so to speak. So, here are some of the things I'm thinking about tonight.

I'm glad my husband hasn't broken his leg. One of his team members on his soccer team severely broke his leg in their game last week. Had to have surgery. I really feel for his wife - a one year old, a two week old and now a husband who can't drive, and can't walk and hold the baby at the same time. Can't chase after the toddler. I never used to worry about Dave playing before. Now, I do.

SNL has been consistently funny throughout the decades. Will Ferrell is a genius. I miss him.

What makes all the sleepless nights, diaper changes, vomit cleaning, and temper tantrums worthwhile? When Zack lays on me, with his head on my chest, and watches tv. Completely content. I didn't think it was possible for him to love me as much as I love him, but sometimes, when he's laying there, drinking his juice, and rubbing his hand on my face or arm - I think he does.

Diarrhea is NOT funny.

Janet Reno is not attractive. She just isn't. I'm not trying to be mean, she just, well, she looks like a man.

I'm determined to get Xmas shopping and Zack's birthday shopping done before Thanksgiving. Mark my words, it will be done.

I'm so glad Cassie didn't follow through with her threat to try out for the cheerleading squad. She didn't consider it a threat, but any of you out there who are tomboys know that it was, indeed, a threat.

I don't want to go to the Ice Cream Social on Wednesday at Alex's school. I will though because he wants to go to bad and it would be weird of the PTA is presenting the budget for a vote without the Treasurer there who drafted it. Doh!

Planning a vacation to Disney World is beyond frustrating. If I had more hair, I'd have pulled it out by now and I haven't even booked the airline tickets yet. Everyone better kiss the ground I walk on when this is all said and done and everyone better have a MAGICAL $&*^ING TIME DAMN IT!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Will ferrell ROCKS!! Here you might enjoy this. I myself am a Bush fan but even I found it funny.
http://www.heavy.com/viral/ferrell/

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter