ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: The Gooniesu

Saturday, September 25, 2004

The Goonies

I love this movie. I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid. I bought it when it came out on dvd. Now my 2 year old is obsessed with it. Finally something that I don't mind watching ad nauseum and that isn't permiated with baby/toddler music.

Little did I realize that the word "shit" is uttered no less than 5 times during this movie. Also, "shut up" is thrown around like there's no tomorrow. This makes for an interesting experience with a toddler. Zack knows he's not allowed to say those words. So this is what he does "Mommy, he said shut up, I no say that bad word". Great.

Of course, there are other things he repeats that are just adorable. He will hold up a coin and say "this is MY wish, this is MY dream" - how funny is that? Probably not funny if you don't know the movie well, but you get my point.

I love this movie - I can watch it all day long. Until, of course, I hear "SHIT!" coming from the kitchen because Zack dropped his cup.

Time to find a new movie for Zack to watch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous entry today! :) I love the movie as well.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter