ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: 30s vs. 20su

Friday, September 17, 2004

30s vs. 20s

I am a much happier person in my 30s. Even though I'm still in my early 30s, there is so much to savor in this decade.

I was a mom in my 20s. I'm a better mom in my 30s.

I was a wife in my 20s. I'm a more mature, loving wife in my 30s.

I had a job in my 20s. I still have the same job in my 30s and I'm much better at it.

I've had some horrible things happen to me in my 20s. I've had one horrible thing happen to me in my 30s and it's made me a stronger, better person. And it's made me understand the happenings of my 20s in a different light.

I was anxious in my 20s. I'm content in my 30s.

I was confused in my 20s. I'm centered in my 30s.

I got my ass kicked, so to speak, in my 20s. I'm an ass-kicker in my 30s ;)

And they say it only gets better from here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter